Flawless Floorings Are Right Here! – (The Advantages of Having Laminate Floorings In Your Home)
Durable, stylish, and affordable flooring is possible to achieve and it is just around the corner! With the appearance and durability of a real wood flooring, laminate floorings are definitely more affordable. They have been made to be an alternative for wood floorings many years ago and they continue to grace everyone’s home with upgraded quality and a lot more different types. Flooring manufacturers upgraded laminate floorings to be more suitable to anyone’s home with the look of a real hardwood.
It is a form of multi-layer flooring, which has been bonded using comprehensive lamination techniques. Also, laminate complements every kind of decor. These are just a couple of the reasons you should be mulling over laminate flooring choices.Several laminate types are available to choose from, including oak, hickory, and even heartwood pine. All of these are made to suit the style of your home without stressing you out with the price. In case you want your floor to look like it’s been there for years, there are rustic and antiquated models too. Plus, several manufacturers are throwing stone, tile and metal look-alikes into an increasingly diverse portfolio.
If you are wondering how these variations are created, there is a photographic process that enables companies to create layers of laminate flooring. Laminate flooring is a high-resolution image of actual wood that’s vividly realistic. The process includes a creation of an image that is printed and glued to a core of fiberboard backed by a bottom layer that’s treated to prevent moisture damage. It’s all covered by a tough, clear top wear layer that resists scratches and dings. Listed below are several benefits of having laminate floorings in your home.
- Laminate flooring is not produced using old-growth or native plants.
- The laminate floor wear layer is extremely tough which makes it easy to clean and maintain. Occasional brushing keeps abrasive grit clear of air.
- Laminate floors come in the form of planks or tiles. The edges and ends are built to snap together, making installation a successful DIY project so there’s no nailing.
- The laminate structure gives stability to the pieces and prevents opening of seams during changes in humidity.
- Lightweight, snap-together laminate flooring is mounted over the underlying of a thin foam cushion. This makes it a strong choice for installations over most existing floors removing the need for tear-outs.
- Snap laminate flooring combined removes the need for VOC-releasing glues.
At Home Solutionz, we will help you pick from our vast range of top brands the exact type of laminate flooring you want. At a great price you will have access to a variety of high-grade goods and services. Our team of laminate flooring installation experts is here for help. We’ll offer you a FREE quote for our services.